Get your ISO Certification in 10-15 days
Get a Call From Expert
What is ISO Certification?
International Organization for Standardisation or ISO is an independent body that provides certification to businesses on the standards of quality, safety, and efficiency. It helps a business increase its efficiency and credibility in the market. Our team will help you choose from the different types of ISO Certifications like the ISO 9001 2008, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 22008 based on the nature of your business. We will also help you get the selected certification without any hassle.
Why choose ISO 9001 for an SME?
How it is useful to small businesses?
Here at Startup Kalre, we help SME’s achieve ISO 9001 certification.
- The ISO 9001 Quality Management System will enable your team to achieve quality and improve performance and will help you reduce errors, streamline processes, improve efficiency, and reduce waste.
- Gaining ISO 9001 certification also helps you increase sales significantly. This is mainly because many government tenders and blue-chip contracts require potential suppliers to prove that they are ISO 9001 compliant. An ISO Certification issued by IAF member accreditation body carries more value and recognition towards getting government contracts.
- It help you open up new markets since many countries now recognize it as an international mark of quality. Therefore, it will enhance your brand’s reputation for providing high quality products or services.
- The ISO 9001 certification process for SME’s is not only cost effective through QMS, but can also save you money by streamlining and improving processes.
There are various
Types of ISO Certification
The first important point comes to an entrepreneur’s mind is to choose the correct type of ISO certification. The type of ISO certification is based on the type of business.
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 37001 – Anti-bribery management systems
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 10002 – Compliant Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System
- ISO 26000 Social Responsibility
- ISO 28000 Security Management
- ISO 22008 Food Safety Management
- SA 8000 Social accountability
- ISO 13485 Medical devices
- ISO 639 Language codes
- ISO 4217 Currency codes
- ISO 3166 Country codes
Different Types of ISO
Get in touch with us for
Free Support | Pricing | Sample
Click on “CALL ME PLEASE” and submit your details to know pricing or to view sample certificate and one of our business-consultants will contact you within 24 hours to discuss and help choosing right ISO for your business.